This position commences at the beginning of term 1, 2022, with the class level negotiable.
We are a well resourced school, including interactive TV panels and iPads.
We are seeking a collaborative, forward-thinking and innovative educator who:
- is driven through whanaungatanga
- demonstrates cultural awareness
- holds high expectations, all of the time,.
- is self-motivated and has a strong work ethic
- knows how to serve our ākonga, whānau and community
- believes in total hauora.
- shows a willingness to learn alongside colleagues and students
- has an understanding of PB4L
- is NZ registered
- has a sense of humour and is kind and fair
School visits by applicants are encouraged.
How to apply
Please contact the principal for an application pack and send your application form, cover letter, and CV and direct enquiries to:
Robyn Forsyth, Principal
2 Cole Street, Dannevirke, 4930
(06) 374 6333
Vacancy reference #:1HAQM9
Cole Street, Dannevirke
Cole Street, Dannevirke, 4930
View on map