We are looking for a passionate teacher to join our Y7–8 team at Pirongia School.
Skills and attributes that we are particularly looking for are…
- The ability to collaborate positively with three other teachers within your team
- The ability to build and maintain positive relationships with children of this age group
- The ability to create a positive learning culture within your learning space
- Curriculum knowledge and pedagogy that enables quality teaching
- The ability to build learning experiences that are authentic and engaging
- Open mindedness and creativity.
In return, you will find yourself in a supportive, innovative and fun environment.
Please state how you meet the above appointment criteria.
Please also state your personal strengths that you will bring to the teachers and students within this team. (Curriculum and extra curricular).
We look forward to hearing from you.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAQEh
100 Beechey Street, Pirongia
P O Box 34020, Pirongia, 3844
View on map