Early childhood teacher
Are you a fun and flexible team player who is committed to providing an engaging and inviting environment for children?
Our centre is adjacent to the local primary school and serves a highly diverse community. You will be an ECE qualified and registered teacher (or you may be in the last 3-6 months of your training or awaiting registration), and a team player who is kind, loving and creative. Alignment with our values of safe, loved and learning and your wonderful interpersonal skills to support both children and parents, will make you a perfect fit in our team.
What will we offer you? A caring culture where you are valued, appreciated and recognised. Some of our benefits include:
- Sign-on bonus of up to $1,500 (less tax) paid over the first 12 months of employment (T&Cs apply)
- Security of a stable established organisation
- Market leading professional and leadership development programme
- Fully funded teacher registration; support and mentoring for provisionally registered teachers
- Fully funded first aid training
- Regular non-contact time
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Generous team benefits and wellness support services.
Our team work hand-in-hand with family and whānau because tamariki and families are at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds like your next role, we’d love to hear from you.
Kindercare Learning Centres Randwick Park
ECE centre details
68 Riverton Drive, Randwick Park, Auckland
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632