'However small, so very precious – Ahakoa he iti he pounamu'. Leadership opportunity awaits!
- Very supportive centre manager that expresses the concept of whakawhanaungatanga as an integral component of practice
- Well-established team with so much knowledge to share
- Leadership opportunities within the team that will inspire you take on challenges
- Underground carparking... sometimes it's the small things...
- Subsidised childcare
- Paid teaching registration and first aid.
Come immerse yourself in a beautiful, diverse community and become a part of Lollipops St Lukes!
If you want to learn and grow from a group of passionate individuals with a growth mindset, then we are the team for you! As team leader, you will also inspire and support those around you, to be their best for our tamariki, their families and each other.
The commitment from you:
- Holds an ECE teacher qualification valid in New Zealand and holds current registration
- Ability to teach children in a positive, inclusive, and nurturing way
- Must be passionate, caring, and committed to education!
- Leadership experience is preferred.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAQCF
Active Explorers St Lukes
ECE centre details
55 Sainsbury Road, Mt Albert, Auckland
P O Box 105843, Auckland City, Auckland 1143