ECE teacher – AKA Takapuna Kindergarten
Takapuna Kindergarten is currently looking for a qualified and registered ECE Teacher to join their dedicated team in this permanent, full time (40 hours per week) position.
Our ideal candidate will:
- be a team player, enthusiastic and fun-loving
- be someone who intrinsically understands our teaching philosophy of play-based learning
- have demonstrable skills in relationship building
- share our commitment to the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi, informing and leading bicultural practice
- have strong capability in planning, assessment and documentation
- value the use of ICT as a teaching tool, utilising a range of available technological resources to extend children’s learning and improve teaching practice
- have a strong focus on inclusiveness, recognising and valuing the rich diversity of the tamariki, whānau and local community
- enjoy working directly with our tamariki and love getting your hands dirty
- be passionate about nature and committed to sustainability, which you naturally weave in to your teaching and learning experiences with children
If this sounds like you, you might be the person we’re looking for, to join our fun and friendly team at our Takapuna Kindergarten.
We encourage anyone interested in applying to visit our Kindergarten (while observing the current regulations of Covid-19). To find out more about Takapuna Kindergarten, please visit the AKA website.
ECE centre details
11 A Tennyson Avenue, Takapuna, Auckland
P O Box 6933, Wellesley Street, Auckland 1141