Team leader - toddlers
Want to be a part of a team experiencing team growth and development? A toddler team leader position has cropped up in this very special centre....
- Beautiful water front locations - close to the beach and lovely walks.
- Close to the city but without the price of city parking - free!
- Small community feel to the centre with amazing whānau and children.
- Paid teaching registration and first aid
- Discounted childcare.
We are Greta Point Active Explorers, located on the beautiful Evans Bay Parade....
Our kaiako are passionate, eager to learn and are at the beginning of their teaching journeys. Our centre manager believes in her team, guiding them to being the best that they can be for our tamariki.
We are looking for that special team leader to support our kaiako and 2 to 3 year old children. This is a room licenced for 17 children – which creates a beautiful space to support learning and adventure as our toddlers develop their independence and follow their curiosity.
Our ideal team leader is passionate about toddlers and can support our kaiako to further grow and learn alongside our children.
To succeed in this role, can you bring the following?
- You have a fantastic and positive personal brand in the ECE sector
- ECE qualified and hold current teaching registration
- Leadership, communication, mentoring and organisational skills
- Positive and proactive attitude to learning and growing your professional practice
- A sound understanding and knowledge in implementing effective planning, assessment and internal evaluation within an New Zealand ECE context
- The ability to effectively implement practices founded on regulatory licensing and curriculum knowledge.
Ready to take on the challenge.......? We are waiting to hear from you :).
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAQ8j
Active Explorers Greta Point
ECE centre details
310 Evans Bay Parade, Greta Point, Wellington
P O Box 105843, Auckland City, Auckland 1143