Contribute to a learning community that is consistently committed to high quality care and education for all of our people... big and small...!
- Shared leadership among managers and head teachers
- Well-established team and systems
- Professional development opportunities on offer
- Subsidised child care
- Paid teaching registration and first aid.
Pascals Albany is a purpose-built learning centre with beautiful expansive outdoor learning spaces and warm, modern and well-resourced indoor learning environments.
If you want to learn and grow from a group of diverse individuals with a growth mindset, then we are the team for you! As head teacher, you will also inspire and support those around you, to be their best for our tamariki, their families and each other.
The commitment from you:
- Holds an ECE teacher qualification valid in New Zealand and holds current registration
- Ability to teach children in a positive, inclusive, and nurturing way
- Must be passionate, caring, and committed to education!
- Leadership experience is preferred.
How to apply
Please send your CV, citing our centre name, and direct enquiries to:
(027) 245 6414
Vacancy reference #:1HAQ2G
ECE centre details
100a Rosedale Road, Albany, North Shore City
P O Box 105843, Auckland City, Auckland 1143