ECE certified teacher looking for growth? Love a centre with a warm and welcoming community feel? We do! Come join..!
- Gorgeous community feel
- Well-resourced and guided by a carefully considered curriculum, we provide an environment that’s inspiring, challenging and fun
- Leadership development
- Paid teaching registration and first aid
- Subsidised childcare.
At Little Wonders Glendowie we see every child wearing a unique hat of their own. As teachers it is important that we seek to understand every thread of this hat as the thread used to create this hat has been passed through generations of culture, identity and language.
As a team, we value team work, supporting one another on a daily basis. We have a positive team culture and we welcome new staff members by getting to know them on our team outings. Within the centre, we enjoy celebrating different cultures and we love to learn from each team member as we all bring something different to the table.
We are proud of the positive relationship we have with our whānau and community. This year, we have been getting our little community to contribute towards our local community by running charity events for our local foodbank....especially after the difficult year we’ve had.
To be successful in this role, you will have;
- A NZ ECE teacher qualification and hold current ECE registration
- Ability to teach children in a positive, nurturing way
- Must be passionate, caring, and committed to quality education
- Knowledge of ECE regulations, policies and procedures
- Leadership experience preferred.
If you would love an informal chat, a visit or just some more information to form a better view of what this opportunity looks like for you - please get in touch.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAQ2E
Little Wonders Glendowie
ECE centre details
54 Sierra Street, St Heliers, Auckland
P O Box 105843, Auckland City, Auckland 1143