Qualified early childhood kaiako
We are currently looking for a passionate, qualified ECE teacher for our West Auckland early childhood centre. Our bespoke early learning centre/Co Kids Childcare has beautiful indoor and outdoor areas that provides rich experiences within a safe and exciting learning environment.
Our team takes pride in teaching and supporting each other and our tamariki. We would love you to be part of our community and we want to support your passion for children and their whānau. Qualified teachers receive a competitive salary/wage package based on qualifications and work experience. Also, part of the remuneration package includes:
- Relocation package of $1500 (gross)
- Paid birthday off
- 2 team building events in a year
- Reduced childcare fees, if needed.
Your daily practice must be supported with the ability to show genuine kindness to those around you; a sense of wonder, delight; and true happiness for the journey you are leading. If you believe you are the extraordinary person we are looking for, the benefits we can offer are:
- A monthly paid staff meeting with dinner provided
- A minimum of 5 PD’s a year
- Consistent teams with permanent teachers, staffed above minimum ratio
- Weekly rostered non-contact time off the floor
- Robust mentoring programme
- Professional development tailored to your personal and professional growth.
The applicants will be able to demonstrate a respectful and caring teaching philosophy; be experienced in internal evaluation, programme planning and documenting children’s learning; be a strong communicator (both written and verbal), along with being a team player. Some knowledge of RIE/Pikler to join our centre will be an advantage as well. This is a full-time permanent job. ECE qualification with teacher registration is a requirement.
Start date: As soon as. If this sounds perfect for you, please apply.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAQ0i
ECE centre details
301 Lincoln Road 1, Henderson, Auckland
P O Box 9108, Marion Square, Wellington 6141