Certified ECE teacher
We love to build strong connections with everyone who walks through our doors and everyone who is a part of our centre feel like one big whanau...
- We are a small team with close connections to whanau and our community.
- Regular community excursions in our centre van
- A strong sense of biculturalism and commitment to Titiri o Waitangi
- Subsidised childcare
- Paid registration and first aid.
If you are a team player, care for tamariki as if they were your own and would go above and beyond for the parents and whanau in your centre... our team here Learning Adventures Levin would love to hear from you!
We have four class rooms with shared learning spaces, this includes the outdoor environments which are divided into over twos and under twos. Our centre is licensed for a maximum of 64 children, opening hours 7am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. Our teaching team are diverse, friendly and have good banter.
Our foundation for providing quality care and education is based on our top 5 values which underpin our centre philosophy, there values are:
- Social competence and Relationships
- Emotional competence
If these values sit with your teaching philosophy, we want to hear from you!
Experience and skills we need from you:
- Hold an ECE qualification and current ECE teaching registration
- Passion for your community and relationships at the core of what you do
- Fun loving and committed to your own professional practice
- Nurturing and the desire to strive to provide quality outcomes for our Tamariki
Any queries before applying, please touch base informally so we can ensure you feel comfortable and receive all the information you need to consider what we have on offer.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAPzZ
ECE centre details
40 Weraroa Road, Levin West, Levin
P O Box 105843, Auckland City, Auckland 1143