Whāngaia ka tupu, ka puāwai....That which is nurtured, blossoms and grows... come flourish with us!
- An environment that is inclusive and respectful, where all children and their families/whānau feel comfortable, accepted and safe in their surroundings
- Team with a great sense of humour and a culture of support
- Rich, well thought out curriculum
- Competitive subsidised childcare
- Paid teaching registration and first aid.
Conveniently located in the heart of Ellerslie’s business district, Lollipops Millennium is a gorgeous hidden away centre, that is just a treat! To join us all you need is to be an experienced, qualified and certified ECE teacher with a commitment to continuous learning for both yourself and the children in your care.
Our Fantail room is specially designed for our children from birth to 18 months, we follow the child ‘s routine at home and offer a high quality care and education for children.
Key skills and experience you'll need:
- Hold a NZ ECE teacher qualification and be registered as an ECE teacher in New Zealand
- Ability to teach children in a positive, nurturing way - play is important so you must love fun and be fun!
- Must be passionate, caring, and committed to education
- Knowledge of ECE regulations, policies and procedures
- Leadership experience an advantage.
We would love you to come check out our centre, see how fantastic we are for yourself! Our teachers love what they do and our children are super happy and truly flourish.
Interested? Any queries, please email:email@example.com
We can't wait to meet you!
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAPvt
Lollipops Educare Millennium
ECE centre details
600 Great South Road, Ellerslie, Auckland
P O Box 105843, Auckland City, Auckland 1143