Certified ECE teacher
ECE certified teacher that loves a centre with a warm and welcoming community feel? We do! Come join..!
- We pride ourselves with the community that we have built over the years – we have a great ‘family’ feel
- Stable team - our team is comprised of team members who have been with Little Wonders for a minimum of 2 years. Some teachers being with us for over 5 years...
- Paid teaching registration and first aid
- Subsidised childcare.
At Little Wonders Glendowie we value team work, supporting one another on a daily basis. We have a positive team culture and we welcome new staff members by getting to know them on our team outings. Within the centre, we enjoy celebrating different cultures and we love to learn from each team member as we all bring something different to the table.
As centre manager, I prioritise the wellbeing of our teachers and ensuring that their cups are filled, before they can fill the buckets of children and families. I strive to ensure that there are ample opportunities for learning and development in our centre teaching team, particularly in boosting teacher’s leadership capabilities.
To be successful in this role, you will have;
- A NZ ECE teacher qualification and hold current ECE registration
- Ability to teach children in a positive, nurturing way
- Must be passionate, caring, and committed to quality education
- Knowledge of ECE regulations, policies and procedures.
If you would love an informal chat, a visit or just some more information to form a better view of what this opportunity looks like for you - please get in touch, Ari email:firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAPvm
Little Wonders Glendowie
ECE centre details
54 Sierra Street, St Heliers, Auckland
P O Box 105843, Auckland City, Auckland 1143