Babies and toddlers teacher
Are you a caring and nurturing teacher who loves working with U3’s?
In our settled rooms, your skill and heart for providing responsive loving care for our babies and toddlers will make you a perfect fit in team. Your warm, caring experience would be ideal, along with creativity, energy and a sense of fun. You will be a relationship focused teacher, and respectful teaching will be one of your core beliefs. And, if you are successfully employed in this permanent full-time position during the months of September or October we'll give you a sign-on bonus of up to $1,500 (less tax) over your first 12 months of employment (T&Cs apply).
Conveniently located with an easy walk from the ferry, train and bus terminals, you will be joining a dynamic team who are committed to serving children and families with love. We can offer you market-leading professional development, generous team benefits and career pathways, and the security of a stable, established organisation.
What are we looking for?
- An ECE qualified and registered teacher (or you may be a teacher in training or awaiting registration)
- A passion for rituals and responding intentionally to children’s cues and play
- An ability to work collaboratively and supportively with a team
- A genuine commitment for excellence and growth
- Alignment with our values: safe, loved and learning
- Confidence with learning stories and implementing and bringing all areas of the curriculum to life
- Ability to provide care and learning that’s respectful and responsive to children’s culture
- A commitment to building strong, reciprocal relationships with children and families.
If you are passionate about teaching and enjoy working in a supportive team environment, we would love to hear from you.
ECE centre details
29 Customs Street West, Auckland CBD, Auckland
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632