Qualified ECE teacher
As a team member is expecting her first child we are on the lookout for a new team member to join our long standing well established teaching team. We seek a teacher who is genuinely interested in children and is committed to their ongoing development. The team have asked for a teacher who is resourceful, flexible and respectful of our children, families and teaching team. Who has a flare for planning, evaluation and assessment practices. Who will bring new ideas, while respecting the centres philosophy and culture. We offer a supportive teaching environment where you can extend and develop your teaching knowledge and goals.
We are a small private family owned and managed centre, where work/life balance is important to us. We have a strong focus on family and making positive, respectful and supportive relationships with our families.
As a team member you will receive:
- Supportive environment where attending YOUR child's achievements is a focus
- A chance to work with a very supportive teaching family
- Competitive remuneration
- Professional development support and opportunities
- Paid day off for birthday and Christmas shopping
- Paid annual flu vaccine
- Full reimbursement for teacher registration and first aid
- Non-contact weekly
- 50% staff discounted childcare for your children (if applicable).
If you are seeking a warm, fun family-oriented working environment we would love to hear from you.
Please note: Applicants for this position MUST be qualified and NZ certificated ECE and also have NZ residency or a current valid NZ work visa.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAPq7
Our Family Early Learning Ltd
ECE centre details
1 Jonathan Place, Sunnynook, Auckland
1 Jonathan Place, Sunnynook, Auckland 0620