Babies teacher – Kohimarama
Are you a caring and nurturing teacher who loves working with babies?
When you choose our team at Kohimarama, you’ll enjoy the benefit of a small centre, with intentionally planned creative indoor and outdoor play and learning areas. We’ll welcome you into our innovative, high-trust environment where you’ll discover a kind, nurturing, inclusive culture, offering a child-centred curriculum, and a place where we take the time to support and mentor you. Your warm, caring kaiako experience in providing responsive loving care to babies U2 would be ideal, along with creativity, energy, and a sense of fun. Respectful teaching will be one of your core beliefs.
We can offer you market-leading professional development, generous team benefits and career pathways, and the security of a stable, established organisation. And, if you are successfully employed in this permanent full-time position during the months of September or October we'll give you a sign-on bonus of up to $1,500 (less tax) over your first 12 months of employment (T&Cs apply).
What are we looking for?
- An ECE qualified and registered teacher (or you may be a teacher in training or awaiting registration)
- A passion for rituals and responding intentionally to children’s cues and play
- An ability to work collaboratively and supportively with a team
- A genuine commitment for excellence and growth
- Alignment with our values: safe, loved and learning
- Confidence with learning stories and implementing and bringing all areas of the curriculum to life
- Ability to provide care and learning that’s respectful and responsive to children’s culture
- A commitment to building strong, reciprocal relationships with children and families.
If you are passionate about teaching and enjoy working in a supportive team environment, we would love to hear from you.
Ideally, you will be available to commence on 18 October.
Kindercare Learning Centres Kohimarama
ECE centre details
24 Melanesia Road, Kohimarama, Auckland
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632