Early childhood teacher provisional or full registration
An-Nur childcare centre provides quality childcare, interactive learning and memorable experiences. We are looking for a highly motivated teacher to inspire and be part of a great team.
This is an excellent chance to join a friendly, vibrant and dynamic team environment.
- Deliver curriculum founded on the centre's philosophies whilst following childcare regulations and national quality standards
- Create positive learning environments including resources based on child-directed learning
- Develop strategies to guide positive children's behaviour
- Build good, open communication with children, families and staff
- Observe and record children's growth, development and behaviour
- Ensure the learning environment is clean, hygienic and safe.
You will need:
- Experience and passion working with children
- A good understanding of early years child development
- Very good organisational and teamwork skills
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Good level of computer literacy is a bonus
- Current first aid certificate is a bonus
- Clean medical certificate
- Current NZ Teacher Council License (provisional or full).
An-Nur prides itself on offering excellent working conditions to its employees including professional development, flexible work arrangements and opportunities to be rewarded for outstanding performance.
If you are a qualified and passionate teacher dedicated to early childhood learning and care please apply.
How to apply
Please send your CV, and direct enquiries to:
Dr. Maysoon Salama
48 Springs Road, Hornby Christchurch, 8042
(03) 349 3223
Vacancy reference #:1HAPeo
ECE centre details