Te kukune, te pupuke, te hihiri, te mahara, te manako. Māramatanga – This is when a child comes to understand new knowledge: a phase of enlightenment, realization, and clarification.
Kia Ora, Kiddie Academy is growing rapidly, and we are looking for a qualified ECE registered teacher with passion and flexibility to join our team at Kiddie Academy Early Learning Center in Pukekohe.
Kiddie Academy is a purpose-built childcare centre located in heart of our community in Pukekohe. The centre has been custom designed to provide beautiful indoor and outdoor areas for children to play, learn and explore the world around them.
We as a team would embrace your passion and love of dedication for children and their whānau. Excellent working conditions and ongoing professional development opportunities. Your hard work and commitment will be rewarded with
- Competitive salary package
- Decent non -contact time
- 100% childcare free, if needed
- Ongoing professional development
- Coaching and mentoring
- Appraisal's done yearly connected to the professional growth cycle and strong management support
- A fantastic, fun and supportive team to work alongside.
Our ideal applicant will have the following attributes:
- Fun-loving, caring and a passion for children (this is vital for us)
- Knowledge of Te Whāriki and an understanding of the curriculum
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Has a passion for developing and supporting a quality planning and assessment programme
- Is NZ ECE registered and has relevant ECE qualification.
The successful applicants should have a genuine passion for teaching and will be able to demonstrate a real dedication to the needs of our children and the whānau. The candidate to apply should have sound knowledge of Te Whāriki, the NZ Curriculum. Applicants should have NZ residency or a valid work visa.
If the above sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!