Early childhood teacher (provisional or full registration)
An-Nur Childcare Centre provides quality childcare, interactive learning and memorable experiences. We are looking for a highly motivated teacher to inspire and be part of a great team. This is an excellent chance to join a friendly, vibrant and dynamic team environment.
- Deliver curriculum founded on the centre's philosophies whilst following childcare regulations and National Quality Standards
- Create positive learning environments including resources based on child-directed learning
- Develop strategies to guide positive children's behaviour
- Build good, open communication with children, families and staff
- Observe and record children's growth, development and behaviour
- Ensure the learning environment is clean, hygienic and safe.
You will need:
- Experience and passion working with children
- A good understanding of early years child development
- Very good organizational and teamwork skills
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- A good level of computer literacy is a bonus
- Current First Aid certificate is a bonus
- Clean medical certificate
- Current NZ Teacher Council License (Provisional or Full).
An-Nur prides itself on offering excellent working conditions to its employees including professional development, flexible work arrangements and opportunities to be rewarded for outstanding performance.
If you are a qualified and passionate teacher dedicated to early childhood learning and care, send your resume by email.
How to apply
For any further details about the job please contact the centre manager. Please email your CV to:
Dr. Maysoon Salama, Centre Manager
48 Springs Road, Hornby Christchurch
(03) 349 3223 / (03) 456 1988
Vacancy reference #:1HAPda
An-Nur Childcare Centre Dunedin
ECE centre details
110 Melbourne Street, South Dunedin, Dunedin
48 Springs Road, Hornby, Christchurch 8042