ECE head teacher
Te kukune, te pupuke, te hihiri, te mahara, te manako. Māramatanga – This is when a child comes to understand new knowledge: a phase of enlightenment, realization, and clarification.
Kia Ora, Kiddie Academy is growing rapidly, and we are looking for a qualified ECE registered: head-teacher with passion and flexibility to join our team at Kiddie Academy Early Learning Centre in Pukekohe.
Your hard work and commitment will be rewarded with
- Competitive salary package
- Decent non -contact time
- 50% Childcare, if needed
- Ongoing professional development
- Coaching and mentoring
- Appraisal's done yearly connected to the professional growth cycle and strong management support
- A fantastic, fun and supportive team to work alongside.
Our ideal applicant will have the following attributes:
- BEd/Dip Teaching Level 7 (ECE) and current teacher registration/certification
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of programme planning, pedagogy and curriculum
- Demonstrate good knowledge of the current ECE regulations, Te Whāriki and hold compliance in a high regard
- Be excellent in all forms of communication
- Passion and commitment for teaching and learning with a focus on delivering quality.
The successful applicants should have a genuine passion for teaching and will be able to demonstrate a real dedication to the needs of our children and the whanau. Applicants should have NZ residency or a valid work visa.
Design your dream role with our international dream team - boutique central preschool, low ratios, flexibility - ticks all the boxes, lets chat soon!
We would love to hear from you!
How to apply
If the above sounds like you, please send your CV with a covering letter to:
(027) 776 6500
Vacancy reference #:1HAPYj
Kiddie Academy Early Learning Centre
ECE centre details
93-97 Victoria Street, Pukekohe West, Auckland
P O Box 41486, Mount Roskill, Auckland 1440