ECE qualified and registered teacher
We are looking for a vibrant qualified teacher with new ideas and skills to complement a wonderful team of teachers. You would need to have a sound knowledge of Te Whariki and be able to use research-based information to support children’s assessments. The applicant must have:
- A minimum Dip teaching ECE
- Good communication both written and oral skills.
- Be able to work independently, and as part of a team.
- Able to plan for and implement programs in all curriculum areas.
- Be prepared to work up to 8 hours Monday to Friday. We are open 7:30am till 5:30 daily.
- Have New Zealand/Aotearoa residency
- Knowledge of and a commitment to honouring the Treaty of Waitangi
- The ability to implement learning environments that take into account children’s contextual cultures
- Evidence of quality work ethics, time management and documentation accuracy.
- The ability to show initiative.
The centre provided good working conditions, all negotiable for the right applicant.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAPXB
St Mary's Early Childhood Education Centre
ECE centre details
170 Karori Road, Karori, Wellington
170 Karori Road, Karori, Wellington 6012