Additional fixed-term unit potentially available to a successful applicant with strength in areas which support our strategic goals.
Year level negotiable based on successful applicant’s strengths.
Reremoana School is an increasingly diverse Y0–8 school in the friendly community of Wattle Downs, 5 minutes off the motorway in South Auckland.
- Opportunity and guidance to grow you as a leader, no matter what level of experience you currently have
- A commitment to future focused learning pedagogies, including competency based learning
- Oportunities to develop and follow your personal passion
- A genuinely supportive and collaborative staff culture
- A family friendly environment, with every effort made to support work/life balance.
- To value collaborative practice, and have the ability to build a collaborative team
- To develop and coach effective, future focussed pedagogy within the team
- To value and grow learner capabilities/dispositions
- To contribute positively to our school culture, have a bright, solution focussed outlook
- To be reflective of their own practice and leadership, and be open to further learn, grow and succeed personally and professionally.
How to apply
Please forward your completed application form, a covering letter outlining your suitability for the position, and your CV to:
Cheryl Weijermars, Office Manager
15 Scotsmoor Drive, Wattle Downs
(09) 269 0069
Reremoana Primary School
Scotsmoor Drive, Wattle Downs, Auckland
P O Box 75210, Manurewa, Manukau, 2243
View on map