Babies and toddlers teacher
Are you an innovative teacher who practices respectful care, and has a heart and passion for babies and toddlers?
We are looking for a creative teacher to join our team at Kindercare Tower Junction. Our ideal applicant will be vibrant, energetic and flexible, with a good understanding of the babies and toddlers age groups and developmental stages. Your warmth, sense of humour and ability to build responsive relationships will be welcomed and valued.
We can offer you the security of a stable established organisation, market-leading professional development, and generous team benefits and career pathways. If you are successfully employed in this permanent full time position during the month of September, we'll give you a sign-on bonus of up to $1,500 (less tax) over your first 12 months of employment (T&Cs apply).
When you choose our team at Tower Junction you’ll be welcomed into our innovative, high-trust environment where you’ll discover a kind, inclusive culture, offering a child-centred curriculum, and a place where we take the time to support and mentor you – and we know how to have fun!
What are we looking for?
- An ECE qualified and registered teacher
- A passion for rituals and responding intentionally to children’s cues and play
- An ability to work collaboratively and supportively with a team
- A genuine commitment for excellence and growth
- Alignment with our values: safe, loved and learning
- Confidence with learning stories and implementing and bringing all areas of the curriculum to life
- An ability to provide care and learning that’s respectful and responsive to children’s culture
- A commitment to building strong, reciprocal relationships with children and families.
If you’re ready for a new direction, positive energy and enviable future opportunities, we would love to hear from you.
Kindercare learning Centres - Tower Junction (215)
ECE centre details
2 Barry Hogan Place, Middleton, Christchurch
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632