Are you a caring, nurturing teacher looking for a fulfilling career opportunity?
If your passion is to create a world of wonder and discovery for preschoolers, we have a role for you! You will be a team player who is kind, loving and creative. Your wonderful interpersonal skills to support both children and parents will make you a perfect fit in our Tower Junction team. If you are successfully employed in this permanent full- time position during the month of September we'll give you a sign-on bonus of up to $1,500 (less tax) over your first 12 months of employment. (T&Cs apply)
When you choose our centre, you’ll be warmly welcomed into our active preschool room where your creativity and energy will be valued and encouraged. You’ll discover a kind, inclusive culture, offering a child-centred curriculum, and a place where we take the time to support and mentor you. We can offer you market-leading professional development, generous team benefits and career pathways, and the security of a stable, established organisation.
What are we looking for?
- An ECE qualified and registered teacher
- A professional who values connected, supportive relationships
- An ability to work collaboratively with a team
- A passion and curiosity to learn with, and alongside children
- A commitment to intentionally plan rich learning experiences
- A genuine knowledge of inquiry-based learning and the importance of early learning foundation skills.
If you want to take your well-deserved place in an organisation that serves with love, values individuals and understands what it means to develop meaningful careers, we’d really love to hear from you. Come and make a difference to the children in our care and complement our current team!
ECE centre details
2 Barry Hogan Place, Middleton, Christchurch
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632