Seedlings Early Learning Centre Longhurst are looking to recruit a new teacher to join our well established and innovative teaching team. If you are looking to "find your place" then we are perhaps what you are looking for!
Seedlings Early Learning Centres are privately owned and operated by two experienced leaders who appreciate the amazing commitment and dedication of our teams.
We are a Reggio and RIE inspired centre and we strongly believe that our environment reflects this. We pride ourselves on the high level of professionalism and commitment that is dedicated to our tamariki and their whānau.
If you are looking for a centre where your values and philosophy align with ours then we would love to hear from you. If your desire is to teach in an environment/centre where you are acknowledged and supported through on going mentoring and coaching then please apply!
We can offer you:
- Supportive owners who truly appreciate the 'super human' role that you play
- Mentoring Programme (Inhouse as well as Interlead)
- Wellness Programme (Inhouse as well as EAP)
- Comfortable Uniform
- Paid day off on your birthday (we don't believe that you should work on your birthday if you don't want to!)
- A collaborative and well established team of teachers who genuinely care about each other as well as the importance of team work.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAPTc
Seedlings Early Learning Centre
ECE centre details
1 Hamill Road Longhurst Estate, Halswell, Christchurch
P O Box 37356, Halswell, Christchurch 8245