Teaching position Y7–8
Cashmere Primary Te Pae Kererū
We are looking for a passionate, innovative, and dynamic teacher to join our Y7–8 collaborative teaching team for term 4, 2021 championing our vision; Together empowering to thrive.
The ideal candidate will have strengths and experience in teaching Y7–8 children. This position is not suitable for beginning teachers.
- Amazing children and friendly staff
- A supportive and engaged school community
- A clear vision for teaching and learning
- Opportunities to innovate and invest in your professional learning
- A focus on progress, achievement, and wellbeing
- Collaborative teaching with passionate colleagues in an ILE.
In return we are looking for teachers with:
- Expertise in passion/project-based learning
- A growth mindset
- A desire to be a brave, bold, and lifelong learner
- A commitment to collaborative teaching practices
- A passion for creativity, play, and deep learning
- A positive disposition towards enhancing personal and student wellbeing
- A strong understanding of culturally sustainable and inclusive practices.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAPTL
135 Hackthorne Road, Cashmere, Christchurch
135 Hackthorne Road, Cashmere, Christchurch, 8022
View on map