Qualified registered / prov reg ECE teacher
All About Children at Browns rd, Manurewa is a small 35 licenced, privately owned and operated child care centre (2 to 5 years olds).
What we offer:
We go the extra mile to meet our teachers’ individual needs and as an All About Children employee your hard work will be rewarded with:
- Competitive wage
- Travel allowance
- Substantial childcare discounts
- Obtaining and renewal of education council practising certificate fees
- Comprehensive support program for provisionally certificated teachers
- Regular professional development opportunities
- Professional and passionate team leaders that can help to provide the foundation for you to grow personally and professionally. The successful applicant will be flexible, energetic, adaptable with a can-do attitude to make a difference in quality teaching and learning.
We require a full-time person with the following skills
- Able to work within a team
- Able to open and close the centre
- Able to build on community links
- Good sound knowledge of program planning, self-review and learning journeys
- Able to be proactive in providing stimulating environments for children
- Able to communicate effectively.
Qualified teachers need to also be registered and early childhood trained.
You must have a minimum of a Diploma in Teaching ECE and be provisionally registered, support with teacher registration is also given. If you are interested in being a part of children's growth and development, build strong relationships with our Whanau and tamariki. We are looking for a provisional/registered kaiako to join our team and keep moving forward.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you apply now.
Applications will be processed as they are received.
How to apply
Please send your cover letter, CV, and direct enquiries to:
(027) 263 5864
Vacancy reference #:1HAPKf
All About Children - Browns
ECE centre details
49 Browns Road, Manurewa, Auckland
P O Box 15503, New Lynn, Auckland 0640