Seeking passionate, eager to grow kaiako for O2's role.
We are a small family-run centre, licensed for 40 children aged 3 months–6 years in the heart of Howick.
We have a young-at-heart, fun and always up for a laugh team who supports each other, and a management team that are very supportive of all our team members and encourage all kaiako to grow, both personally and professionally.
- Regular PD’s
- Flexibility with hours
- Paid teacher registration
- Understanding that you might need to pick up your own tamariki up from school
- 15min morning and afternoon tea breaks
- Paid birthday leave
- Monthly food and coffee perks
- Generous non-contact
- Team nights out
- 30 children to 5 teachers in our O2’s
- 7 days sick leave.
We would love you to have:
- An ECE or primary qualification or be a 3rd student
- Current teacher registration
- First aid certificate is a bonus, but definitely not a must as we can pay for that
- A Smile
- An infectious laugh
- Knowledge about Te Whāriki and IDP’s
- The willingness to grow and learn and be part of a team.
Our centre owner is hands-on and supportive of all the ideas, dreams, goals and passions of each kaiako.
Our centre manager is fully registered and able to mentor you through your registration if you wish to use our in-house mentoring system.
We are seeking a qualified and registered teacher (primary or ECE) to join our team who has a passion for inspiring our U2’s tamariki to become inquisitive lifelong learners.
If you are a 3rd student working towards a level 7 ECE degree and only have a month or 2 left till you finish, then please send you CV through too.
If you would like to be valued and recognised for your hard work, then we would love to hear from you!
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAPKJ
ECE centre details
169 Moore Street, Howick, Auckland
P O Box 38701, Howick, Auckland 2145