Qualified ECE/primary and registered teachers (2 positions)
Two of our lovely kaiako are pregnant and heading off on their maternity leave soon. We are on the lookout for 2 wonderful qualified ECE/primary and registered teachers to join our whānau on a full-time and permanent basis.
We have one position available in or under 2’s family, and one available in our toddler’s family. Both positions are permanent full time. We are looking for gentle, kind hearted and passionate Kaiako who are team players, take initiative and are great communicators. An understanding of the Reggio Emilia principles and RIE philosophy would be advantageous.
Why Bumblebees Whitford?
We want to see you happy and successful in your role. To support you along the way we…
- Are opting into pay parity from January 2022 (up to step 6)!
- Provide opportunities for continuous professional development
- Pay for your first aid and registration fees
- Give a Paid day off for your birthday
- Frequent one on one mentoring to support you with your professional growth
- Excellent ratios
- Passionate and supportive team
- Comfortable staff room (coffee machine included!)
- Monthly appreciation awards.
Sound interesting? Send your CV to Swati on the details below
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAPFP
ECE centre details
9 Whitford-Maraetai Road, Whitford
P O Box 251365, Pakuranga, Auckland 2040