Teachers (several positions)
Multiple roles beginning term 4 or term 1 2022.
This is a very special opportunity to become a member of our team in a new state of the art primary school, which opened in 2019.
We are seeking dynamic, motivated teachers who will contribute positively to our school climate.
Our vision is Inspire, Challenge and Empower, and this is highly evident in our curriculum design and approach to teaching and learning.
If you are an enthusiastic and innovative teacher with the talent, energy and passion to inspire and help create a new school, then we would like to hear from you.
In return we can offer:
- The incredible opportunity to be part of the establishment team, and to continue to build the school from scratch
- The opportunity to be part of a strong staff culture, where innovation and fun is fostered. Please refer to our latest Staff Culture survey
- An amazing state-of-the-art learning environment
- A school that is deeply committed to bringing its vision and values alive
- A strong culture based around ako (being a learner) and whanaungatanga (relationships and belonging)
- Strong support from our leadership team and Board, with full commitment to high quality personal and professional development. We invest in our people!
- The opportunity for you to utilise your talents, and to work alongside other passionate and innovative educators.
We also have fixed-term positions on offer if this is your preference.
How to apply
Application pack and information available from www.teaomarama.school.nz (under Our People)
(07) 595 0595
Cnr Borman Road and Hare Puke Drive, Flagstaff-Hamilton, Hamilton
33 Hare Puke Drive, Flagstaff, Hamilton, 3210
View on map