Head teacher –South Auckland (2 positions)
At BestStart Karaka, we’re passionate about making a positive difference in children’s lives. We aspire to grow curious, confident and caring children. Together we teach, learn and nurture.
We are looking for a full-time head teachers to work with our tamariki and to provide quality learning outcomes. We have 2x positions available to work with our under 2 year old's and preschoolers (aged 3–5 years old).
- BEd/Dip Teaching Level 7 (ECE) and current teacher registration/certification
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of programme planning, pedagogy and curriculum
- Demonstrate good knowledge of the current ECE Regulations, Te Whāriki and hold compliance in a high regard
- Be excellent in all forms of communication
- Passion and commitment for teaching and learning with a focus on delivering quality
Join BestStart Karaka before the 31st July 2021 and you could be eligible for a $2500 sign on bonus*
Every BestStart centre is unique and reflects the special qualities and backgrounds of its children, teachers and communities. We are big on growing our people and we are proud to offer a great benefits package which includes discounted childcare, subsidised healthcare insurance, staff uniform, immediate access to your sick leave and amazing career pathways!
If this sounds like you then get in touch with us today! Submit your application directly via this job ad or phone Taiana Fainga'a our Recruitment Specialist on (021) 922 667 for a confidential conversation.
*Terms and conditions apply!
ECE centre details
71 Hingaia Rd, Karaka, Auckland
P O Box 276177, Manukau City, South Auckland 2241