Kindergarten teacher (kaiako)
We have an exciting opportunity for a teacher/kaiako to join our team in Tokoroa.
Na te atuatanga o te tamaiti hei whakarahi – Let the uniqueness of the child guide our work.
At Central Kids David Henry you will find passionate, enthusiastic teachers who develop close relationships with tamariki and whānau.
Central Kids provide:
- A commitment to putting children at the heart to all that we do – Ko ngā tamariki te pūtake
- A commitment to ensuring te reo Rangatira not only survives but thrives in our organisation
- A commitment to upholding our obligations as partners of Te Tiriti o Waitangi
- A commitment to Rautaki Ahurea – our cultural strategy
- Access to high-quality professional development opportunities
- Ongoing professional support to maintain quality teaching practice
- 6 weeks' annual leave and ample non-contact/professional time per the Kindergarten Teachers', Head Teachers’ and Senior Teachers’ Collective
- A motivated, enthusiastic teacher, who is able to put current theory into practice
- Able to demonstrate a working knowledge of Te Whāriki
- Committed to te reo māori me ona tikanga, te tiriti o Waitangi and te ao Māori
- Able to work within a team who have a strong commitment to supporting the social and emotional growth of tamariki
- Able to demonstrate a growth mindset, be open and willing to change that enables us to continue providing high-quality early education to all tamariki who attend our services
- ECE qualified and hold current certification and a current first aid certificate.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HANmk
ECE centre details
60 Fergusson Street, Tokoroa
P O Box 341, Putaruru 3443