Exciting opportunity for experienced supervisor!
*This position is located in Invercargill.
Mamma Bear Childcare is coming to Invercargill and we want you to be part of our start up team. An opportunity to work with senior management to create amazing foundations for tamariki and an awesome working space for future kaiako.
We are a small, privately owned company who strongly believes in providing quality and affordable care for our local community. Mamma Bear Childcare will cater for children aged from 2-years-old.
You will be:
- ECE qualified and registered (primary trained with strong ECE experience will be considered)
- Hold full teacher certification
- Have sound knowledge and understanding of Te Whāriki and be confident in leading the curriculum
- Passionate about supporting kaikao and nurturing tamariki
- Loyal, committed and dedicated.
- A strong senior management team who will regularly support you remotely, oversee all governance and management and make regular onsite visits
- Competitive market wage
- Flexible working conditions for the right candidate
- Passionate and dedicated owners.
All applicants must be NZ residents or hold a current work visa.
How to apply
For more information or to apply, please send your CV and cover letter to:
(027) 550 2776
Vacancy reference #:1HANjb
ECE centre details
176 Fifteenth Ave, Tauranga
8 Shadbolt Drive, Leamington, Cambridge 3432