Head teacher–preschool room
- An inspiring centre manager and a wonderful new team to work with
- Collaborative and supportive team environment
- Professional development - grow your leadership with us!
- Paid teaching registration and first aid
- Subsidised childcare.
Considered to be one of the best centres in Wairarapa, we here at Active Explorers Masterton are modern, purpose built with dedicated staff, fantastic learning facilities and a friendly and welcoming environment and we are so proud to call it our own!
Active Explorers Masterton is on the look out for an experienced ECE certified teacher to join the preschool team as head teacher - what a great opportunity to meet new people, experience a new centre set up and philosophy!
As a centre in the heart of our community, we know how important relationships are to the development of young children so we strive to create an environment full of dedicated, experienced and committed teachers and we are on the look out for an exceptional teacher to join our team!
If you're a fully certified ECE teacher looking to add to your ECE tool belt in a team and centre that values what you bring, then we would love to hear from you.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- You have a fantastic and positive personal brand in the ECE sector
- A Level 7 ECE qualification and current teaching registration is essential
- Know what quality education and childcare looks like and strive to deliver the best service to our whänau
- Knowledge of ECE regulations, policies and procedures.
We are so very proud of our centre and looking forward to including some new team member to enrich our team. If you would like an informal chat first to see what we have on offer - please get in touch!
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HANcT
ECE centre details
29 Albert Street, Lansdowne-Masterton, Masterton
P O Box 105843, Auckland City, Auckland 1143