Early childhood teacher
We are looking for an early childhood teacher to work with our teaching team in the preschool area of our centre.
A perfect fit for our team will:
- Be genuine, compassionate, kind-hearted, a team player and passionate about working in early childhood
- Have a commitment to high-quality and respectful care and education
- Be willing to write quality learning stories and contribute to planning and other documentation
- Able to see things from multiple perspectives
- Value te Ao Māori and it’s place in our centre
- Be passionate about continuous personal and professional growth and development
- Have excellent communication and active listening skills
- Be committed to sustainable living practices.
A dedicated education leader will support you in whatever part of the teacher registration and PGC you are currently in.
You will be paid to attend monthly staff meetings, have your first aid paid for and part of you teacher registration fee.
For this position we have 2 options regarding hours of work.
- 8.45am–3.15pm Monday–Friday
- Full-time 40 hours pre week.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge this may be what you are looking for.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HANc3
ECE centre details
27 First Street, Masterton
25 First Street, Masterton, Masterton 5810