Qualified and registered educator
Great Potentials Papakura Early Learning Centre is a small community based, not-for-profit centre situated next to Kelvin Road School. We are actively seeking a passionate and caring educator to complete our small and nurturing teaching team. We cater to children aged 2–5 years. Our early learning centre is open Monday–Friday 8.30am–3pm and we are licensed for 35 children.
If you have:
- An early childhood qualification Level 7 (Diploma/Bachelor) recognized by the Education Council of Aotearoa NZ
- Current Education Council practicing certificate
- The ability to use initiative and a commitment to quality practice standards and the principles of Te Whäriki
- Knowledge of Te Tiriti o Waitangi
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills.
- Work and life balance teacher's hours are 8am–3.30pm
- Daily non-contact time
- Supportive and experienced team leader who can mentor teachers to gaining their full teaching certificate
- To keep your practicing certificate and first aid certificate current at no cost to you
- Free parking
- Birthday leave
- Working closely with highly skilled and multi-disciplinary teams, including social workers, councillor's and other educators.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HANbk
ECE centre details
14 Maurice Street, Papakura
P O Box 72499, Papakura, South Auckland 2244