Passionate U2 teacher
We are looking for a teacher to join our supportive, welcoming, positive team.
This role will be a full-time position, up to 40 hours a week between the hours of 7.15am–5.30pm.
We are a privately owned centre, who prides ourselves on our teacher child ratio of 1:3 in our U2 room.
We prioritise staff well-being, great team relationships, and a good work life balance.
We practice primary-caregiving, respect and freedom of movement, whilst having fun in all that we do!
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Generous non-contact hours (no working from home)
- Discounted Childcare
- Supportive appraisal programme
- Paid registration and first aid
- Fantastic PD opportunities
- A professional environment where quality practice is at the heart of what we do
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Be a fully qualified early childhood teacher or teacher-in-training
- Be flexible and have initiative
- Be committed to our centre's philosophy
- Contribute to team and individual programme planning, child observations and assessment, and all aspects of centre life
- Role-model best practice and professionalism whilst being fun and energetic
- Be a team player in a supportive centre environment
- Provide high-quality educational environments and experiences for tamariki
We would love an enthusiastic, creative, and committed teacher to join our team. Is this you? Are you ready to start a new adventure?
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAN_F
ECE centre details
46A Bennett Street, Cloverlea, Palmerston North
46a Bennett Street, Cloverlea, Palmerston North 4412