Certified ECE teacher
Our teachers truly love what they do, we hope you do too - come join!
- The chance to join a professional network of ECE professionals in a dedicated team
- Mentorship to grow your teaching practice within your own centre
- Centre practices are focused on building respectful reciprocal relationships across the whole of our community - Fostering acceptance, support and empowerment.
- Subsidized childcare cost
- Paid teaching registration.
We are seeking a passionate certified ECE teacher to join our amazing, invested team at Lollipops Patten Street in Christchurch. Here, we value individuality, creativity, passion, and work hard together to continue to grow our own practice, create a strong community, and support each other. Our centre has a very modern, big homely vibe, and we hope our new special team member shares our values.
What you'll need to succeed:
- A certified ECE teacher – holding current registration
- A creative thinker – someone who loves thinking outside the box, sharing their ideas, and being a true part of a team
- A teacher who values relationships with whanau/families, loves community projects
- A professional who values team support, working collaboratively, and supporting each other
- The ability to builds rapport with ease, and has an passion in children's learning.
Express your interest if this excites you! Any queries regarding the position or centre, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
I can't wait to hear from you – informal queries most welcome!
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HANZC
ECE centre details
7 Patten Street, Avonside, Christchurch
P O Box 105843, Auckland City, Auckland 1143