We are a small, new, purpose-built centre with excellent child teacher ratios catering to 8 under 2's and 42 over 2's, with a very warm, welcoming, and positive vibe in Mt Albert.
We seek a qualified teacher for our over 2's room, who is passionate about providing a high standard and quality of care.
The candidate should have excellent communication skills, welcoming, reflective, and enthusiastic. Candidate must have an understanding of Te Whāriki and its implementation, and an ability to meaningfully document children’s learning.
Besides a great working environment and supportive management, on offer are:
- Great salary package with generous employment terms and conditions
- Excellent child/teacher ratio's
- Subsidized childcare, free lunch, suitable professional development etc on offer here
- Regular professional development opportunities
- Birthday leave
- Internal pedagogical mentor
- Free registration and support.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please apply today.
If you prefer to have a confidential chat over coffee to discuss the role further, please feel free to give Natasha a call.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HANXk
ECE centre details
2 Hallam Street, Mt Albert, Auckland
2 Hallam Street, Mount Albert, Auckland 1025