Registered teacher for our toddlers
Are you an experienced registered teacher who is truly passionate about providing children with an environment where they feel empowered to explore and direct their own learning? Are you looking to join a team who fosters the emotional well-being and growth of each individual child? A team who believes in promoting children’s independence in a holistic way and who values the role that imagination and play has in exploration and learning. If this sounds like you then please read on.
We are a purpose-built centre, in a great location in the Rosedale business park on Auckland’s North Shore. Our natural environment and spacious outdoor areas are complimented by our own pocket of native bush facilitating a wonderful focus on nature. This is underpinned by light and airy rooms with intimate areas of learning and discovery and tended to by a caring team of teachers.
Key skills and experience you will bring with you:
- You will have a nurturing and caring disposition and be passionate about early childhood education
- You will be able to build strong and responsive relationships with children and their whānau
- You will be out going with good communication skills and be a great team player
- You will take pleasure in contributing to a stimulating environment that utilises a variety of natural resources to extend learning and development
- You will have a good understanding of our early childhood curriculum and the wherefore all to influence, support and provide guidance for children’s learning and development.
This is a great opportunity to join a privately-owned centre and a caring team of teachers, we would love to meet you and discuss this position further.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HANW6
ECE centre details
23 Triton Drive, North Shore
P O Box 305300, North Shore City 0757