ECE centre manager
Te Kopere is a community-based, non-profit EC cente which follows Rudolf Steiner principles. We are open 51 weeks a year from 7.45am–5.15pm and are licensed for up to 20 mixed-age children. We have a strong focus on creating a nurturing, home-like environment that is peaceful for children to grow and develop at their own pace. We are committed to providing relationship-based care setting as the foundation for children to be secure and free to play and learn.
We are looking for:
- Experience in leading a team
- Knowledge of organisation aspects
- Administration experience an advantage
- A passionate, warm and approachable manager who can work happily within our small centre environment and its special features
- A willingness to embrace the philosophy at the heart of Te Kopere and experience or interest in Steiner education within Aotearoa NZ
- An ECE qualification is ideal but not essential
- A willingness to be flexible and adaptable.
We can offer you:
- A supportive small team that values the gifts of each staff member
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Subsidised child care (if applicable)
- First aid and registration costs covered.
If you are seeking a change and would like to work within a team committed to providing holistic quality care and education with the child at the heart.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HANUW
ECE centre details
214 Lovedale Road, St Leonards-Napier/Hastings, Hastings
214 Lovedale Road, Hastings, Hawkes Bay 4120