Are you stressed, overworked and bored? Do you want to wake up and be excited to come to work each day?
Then come and play with us at our centre!
We are on the hunt for an amazing, terrific, extraordinary, superstar preschool teacher to come and join our team. Our preschool children are aged 3½–5 years and our numbers have grown over the past month so we are ready to welcome a new qualified and registered teacher to come and join our long-standing team. This role can be flexible as either full-time or part-time (i.e 9–3 to suit school hours).
We are a natural and green oasis with a focus on children's culture and identity and celebrating our childrens kaupapa Māori learning dispositions through the Te Whatu Pokeka planning process – way less paperwork and way more meaning!
- $1,000 sign on bonus when you join our whānau
- Support you to continue to grow professionally as a teacher
- Loads of PLD and mentoring – all online, no more folders!
- On-going professional growth cycles
- Great (and growing!) salary
- Huge monthly budget for resources
- Paid teachers registration, first aid and flu shots
- Yummy coffee, bikkies and goodies in our staffroom
- An amazing life-long Mt Wellies whanau and friends!
Come join the adventure!
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter and direct enquiries to:
Kim Dawson, Centre Manager
(09) 573 1293
Vacancy reference #:1HANTb
ECE centre details
31-35 Carbine Road, Mt Wellington, Auckland
31-35 Carbine Road, Mount Wellington, Auckland 1060