Are you a passionate, nurturing, caring person? Do you take pride in your practice and want to be part of a community that shows kindness, integrity and compassion? If this is you, we have a wonderful opportunity for you to be part of our whānau.
Our centre is owned by a small team who are passionate about offering innovative spaces. Our beliefs, inspired by the kindness and respect inherent in RIE and Pikler philosophy lead the creation of peaceful, natural environments, encourage strong relationships with tamariki and families and create a fun, relaxed team atmosphere where all work together for a genuine purpose.
It is imperative your daily practice is supported with the ability to show genuine kindness to those around you, a sense of wonder, delight and a true happiness for the journey you are leading.
If you believe you are the extraordinary person we are looking for, the benefits we can offer are:
- Only one paid staff meeting a month with a delicious dinner cooked for you in house
- Consistent teams with permanent teachers, staffed above minimum ratio (1:4 in our toddler room with a maximum of 20 children)
- 2 hours weekly rostered non-contact time off the floor
- Robust Professional Growth cycle
- Professional development tailored to your personal and professional growth.
If you feel this could be you don’t hesitate to visit our website www.cokids.co.nz and our Facebook page Co Kids Moorhouse Ave to find out more about who we are. If you are graduating in the next month or two please feel free to apply.
You are most welcome to contact our Centre Manager, Jessie for a chat or apply.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
How to apply
Please email your CV, accompanying cover letter and direct enquiries to:
Jessie Jones, Centre Manager
(03) 365 0542
ECE centre details
Unit 3 1 Pilgram Place, Christchurch
P O Box 9108, Marion Square, Wellington 6141