Babies teacher – New Lynn
Are you a nurturing, loving and gentle kaiako? Are you looking for a fulfilling career opportunity working with babies?
Your experience, knowledge and commitment to provide loving care for infants will make you a perfect fit for our team.
Our centre in New Lynn has a home-like environment; we offer a child-centred curriculum, strong curriculum leadership, PLD opportunities and a great team!
What are we looking for?
- An ECE qualified and registered teacher with experience working with babies
- A good understanding of child development
- An ability to work collaboratively and supportively with a team
- A genuine commitment for quality education
- A commitment to build reciprocal relationships with tamariki and their whānau
- Ability to write learning stories and work with all curriculum areas in the babies room.
What will we offer you?
- Ongoing professional development
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered teachers
- Regular non-contact time
- First aid training (funded)
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant).
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for their next challenge. We would love to hear from you!
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HANRF
Go Bananas Childcare Rata Street
ECE centre details
15 Rata Street, New Lynn, Auckland
P O Box 82266, Highland Park, Auckland 2014