Early childhood teacher
We are looking for an early childhood teacher to join our varied enthusiastic and interesting teaching team.
PLD, non-contact, professional growth cycles and mentorships all support you to be the teacher you want to be ... with amazing families and tamariki to share the learning journey with.
A dedicated education leader will support you in whatever part of the teacher registration and PGC you are currently in.
The ability to stretch your skills across different age groups, demographics and teaching teams makes this role highly desirable.
You will also:
- Share our commitment to the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi, informing and leading bicultural practice
- Be someone who understands our teaching philosophy of play-based learning
- Be a flexible team player, and be enthusiastic and fun-loving
- Have demonstrable skills in relationship building
- Enjoy working directly with our tamariki
- Be committed to sustainability, which you naturally weave into your teaching and learning experiences with children.
If this sounds like you and you would like a change drop us an email and come and see what makes us special.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HANQu
Lansdowne Private Childcare Centre
ECE centre details
27 First Street, Masterton
25 First Street, Masterton, Masterton 5810