We are looking for an energetic, vibrant person to work within our centre and lead our dedicated team of educators.
We are looking for a leader who:
- Can lead, and work effectively, with our team of dedicated teachers and staff
- Has a heart for community and whānau
- Has a commitment to supporting the Christian special character of our Kindergarten
- Has experience or is willing to learn about the early childhood sector
- Has a passion to support the education of children helping them develop into life-long learners.
The successful applicant will be offered a permanent position of 30 hours per week and must be able to work within New Zealand or have a current NZ visa.
How to apply
If this sounds like a culture you could thrive in, please apply by sending your cover letter along with CV to our Board Chairperson.
(027) 442 9940
Vacancy reference #:1HANQ3
ECE centre details
114 Derby Street, Feilding
114 Derby Street, Feilding, Manawatu 4702