Qualified ECE educator
Our preference is a registered ECE teachers, however we are also willing to receive applications for consideration qualified to provisional teachers.
Join a fast-growing team of friendly, likeminded individuals, who have a shared passion for not only shaping the minds of our children, but also creating an environment which allows them to grow into the great people they are meant to be; with a vision to inspire our children and their whānau.
Our brand new modern centre Located in South Auckland creates an amazing space for learning and also a place to let your light shine. The purpose-built, open-plan facility has a truly remarkable design, featuring an abundance of natural light and a peaceful layout.
Applicants should have positive attitude, sincere commitment to high-quality care for children and a focus on putting kids first.
- Qualifications in early childhood teaching, be a Teaching Council certified teacher, preferred but not required
- Knowledge of all health and safety and best practice requirements
- Confidence putting together curriculum and learning plans
- A strong awareness of child protection
- Great communication skills
- A genuine passion for children’s wellbeing
- A warm and friendly personality.
If you’re ready to take that next step towards your destiny then apply now!
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to:
Angelina, The Manager
32 Driver Road, Mangere East, Mangere
(021) 021 87888
Vacancy reference #:1HANKo
Mighty Mind kids Early Learning Centre