We are looking for an extraordinary person to lead our KIDSpace Early Learning Centre in Pakuranga. As a fully registered ECE teacher you will be a natural leader and will be instrumental in leading, developing and inspiring a team of talented teachers. With a new Montessori classroom at our centre, Montessori training and experience would be a real advantage.
As a passionate and experienced leader, you will wear many hats to allow you to manage in an ever-evolving environment and be adaptable to meet a variety of needs as they occur. You will have a strong “on the floor” presence, providing mentoring and role modelling of exceptional teaching practice to the rest of your team.
The following skills, knowledge and capabilities are ideally required:
- Demonstrated leadership experience with the ability to develop, coach and lead a team to deliver exceptional learning opportunities
- Montessori training and experience working in a Montessori environment is preferable
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills
- Superb communication skills
- Familiarity with the New Zealand Education Council, ERO, MOE requirements, Licensing Criteria, 2008 Regulations and Code of Ethics
- A comprehensive understanding of how to maintain and grow occupancy levels
- Innovative, resilient, committed, passionate and enthusiastic!
As a valued member of our team, you can be assured of:
- The chance to be a part of an innovative service and grow professionally
- A competitive salary package including subsidised childcare (if applicable), first aid certification, flu vaccination and financial support to maintain full registration
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced ECE specialist with exceptional leadership qualities, so do not hesitate APPLY NOW.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa and full drivers’ licence.
ECE centre details
67 Reeves Road, Pakuranga, Auckland
P O Box 628, Stanmore Bay, Whangaparaoa 0943