Across school teacher – Te Pae Here (7 positions)
Te Pae Here Kaahui Ako is seeking to appoint 7 across school teacher roles.
- 1 digital technologies
- 1 transition to school and within schools
- 1 moderation with a current writing focus
- 1 learning support
- 2 supporting NCEA change
- 1 HPE/wellbeing
Te Pae Here Kaahui Ako encourages applications from experienced teachers that may have interests in other areas.
Before being able to be considered for the position, applicants must have:
- Current employment as a kaiako/teacher within the Te Pae Here Kaahui Ako
- A current practicing certificate
- Recent educational leadership experience relevant to the role
- Met professional standards relevant to their current position.
We recommend you read through the role description for your area of interest.
This can be accessed here.
All sections of the application form must be completed and submitted by the closing date.
25 Bankwood Road, Chartwell, Hamilton
P O Box 12228, Chartwell Square, Hamilton, 3248
View on map