Registered ECE teacher
Are you a creative, nurturing and passionate early childhood kaiako looking for a new challenge in your teaching career? Our beautiful Hardykids Centre in central Motueka is looking for you.
We currently have a wonderful opportunity for a registered qualified teacher to work with our delightful pre-schoolers!
We are so proud of our beautiful home away from home centre environment which is surrounded by beautiful large gardens. We pride ourselves on the innovative experiences we set up to extend child learning and the strong relationships we hold with our centre whänau. You will be joining a stable, collaborative and friendly team and be part of an organisation that supports continued kaiako development and succession planning.
Ideally, we are looking for a candidate who displays the following attributes:
- Committed to providing high quality education and care for all tamariki
- Passion for recognising and documenting tamariki growth and emerging interest through programme planning and writing learning stories
- Engaged in ongoing learning and contribute to a supportive and welcoming team culture
- A can do and solution-based attitude
- A passion for creating environments that inspires our children to play, learn and grow.
As a valued member of our team, you can be assured of:
- Competitive remuneration
- Subsidised childcare (if applicable)
- Full reimbursement for teacher registration costs
- First aid certification and annual flu vaccination
- A comprehensive induction program with regular and ongoing mentoring and professional development
- A fantastic, fun and supportive team to work alongside!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
ECE centre details
473 High street, Motueka
P O Box 628, Stanmore Bay, Whangaparaoa 0943