RTLB practice leader
Ngā Hau e Wha RTLB Cluster 13 (Papakura/Franklin) are looking for an experienced RTLB to join our leadership team as a practice leader.
Cluster 13 works in a distributed leadership model with the practice leaders and the co-cluster managers working closely in collaboration.
Important qualities for us:
- Be an experienced, highly skilled and proactive RTLB
- Universal Design for Learning will underpin and drive your practice
- Have experience in systems level and/or cluster-wide projects
- A positive growth mindset and willingness to learn and grow as a leader
- Support the cluster vision, strategic goals and working within the Learning Support Delivery Model
- Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
- Professional, approachable and flexible and have the ability to inspire, motivate and mentor others
- Confidence in dealing with challenging conversations and situations.
This role will provide an opportunity for you to bring your skills to complement our existing leadership team.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HANC3
44-74 Queen Street, Pukekohe
P O Box 768, Pukekohe, 2340
View on map